How to get YouTube API key
- Go to https://developers.google.com and login or create an account, if necessary.
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/project and click on Create Project:
- You'll be redirected to this screen where you need to fill in the project information and click Create:
- After creating your project, please go to Google API library https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/library, select your project, then find YouTube Data API v3 in the list and click on it:
- Click Enable:
- Click Create Credentials:
- Fill in the fields and click Next:
Congratulations! You've got your YouTube API key!